Starfinder Roleplaying Game - Starfinder Core Rulebook
This massive 528-page hardcover rulebook is the essential centerpiece of the Starfinder Roleplaying Game, with rules for character creation, magic, gear, and more―everything you need to play Starfinder as either a player or Game Master! The next great adventure in science-fantasy roleplaying takes off here, and the Starfinder Core Rulebook is your ticket to a lifetime of adventure amid the stars!
The Starfinder Core Rulebook includes:
• All player and Game Master rules in a single volume.
• Complete rules for science-fantasy races like logical androids, telepathic lashunta, ysoki ratfolk, and more―plus all of the classic fantasy races of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!
• 7 new science-fantasy classes, from the spellhacking technomancer to the starship mechanic with a remote-controlled robot. Will you be a heavily armored soldier, a charismatic envoy, a stealthy operative, an occult mystic, or the cosmically attuned solarian, who calls forth strange powers and shapes energy weapons from stars and black holes?
• A detailed overview of Starfinder’s core setting, including the planets of the Pact Worlds, their gods, major factions and threats, and more.
• Complete rules for starship combat, as well as for building and customizing your starship.
• Hundreds of science-fantasy weapons, armors, and items, both magical and technological, from plasma cannons and holy power armor to enchanted swords and cybernetic implants.
• Hundreds of spells to let your mystic or technomancer tap into esoteric energies and rewrite the laws of physics.
• Rules for alien environments, deadly traps, bizarre diseases and poisons, and everything else you need to craft exciting adventures.
• Advice on converting Pathfinder RPG content to Starfinder, and vice-versa.
• And much, much more!