Mindjammer - Children of Orion
Welcome to the Bright Empire of Venu—the interstellar civilisation of the “bad guys” of Human Space! An ancient people of xenophobic human supremacists, survivors of an ancient war, now hellbent on cleansing the cosmos of abomination and bringing the purifying word of their undying God-Emperor to the stars.
Children of Orion—the Venu Sourcebook provides a whole new universe of adventure for your Mindjammer games—a harsh and violent interstellar empire beyond the Commonality frontier. Play rebels against the domineering rule of the God-Emperor, mutated troopers and servitors of the sinister Dark Radiance fighting against the cultural inroads of the Commonality—or Commonality agents themselves, working behind enemy lines to defeat an implacable foe which once devastated the Core Worlds! It’s a completely different vibe for your Mindjammer games—darker, more desperate, where the survival of an entire people is at stake.
Children of Orion—the Venu Sourcebook includes:
- Prehistories and histories of the Empire of Venu
- The strange powers of the Dark Radiance
- Starmaps and world descriptions
- Full details for creating Venu characters, including genotypes, occupations, and cultures
- Venu tech and starships
- Guidelines for playing Venu campaigns. Fight against the Venu, or play a Venu character yourself!
A sourcebook for Mindjammer—The Roleplaying Game. The Mindjammer—The Roleplaying Game core book is required for play.